In the land of the forgotten, lies the truth beneath

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Went out fishing with Ah Han and Hong Jin Bao at Ponggol Jetty on Saturday.
Not a bad experience.

First, while retrieving the fishing line, I swing the rod up, and the weight almost hit ah han's head.
Secondly, when casting the line, the fishing hook got hook onto my jeans. If it were to go down by just 2cm, the hook will have pierce through my calves muscle. (Do I call it muscle tear then?)


I guess the picture shown above is abit dark.
But it a star fish!!
It is only around 5cm wide.
It is not as if I have caught a shark, why am I so excited?
Of course I am excited, this is my first catch! And its a star fish.
Somehow at the back of my mind, this is a sign given by the Holy One. They are telling me that I Have Found Hope.
I will be looking forward for the coming week. Seem like I will be blessed with many lucky stars!


10:30 PM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face

Adventurous Bee

Problems you may see.
The Bee will never believe..
Adventure will Never Cease..
The Adventurous Bee Will Make You Free.
find out more

Board Of Bees

- REINA
- HANJIE
- VIVIEN
- YUNQING

Goals

- ACCA CERT
- ROCK CLIMBING INSTRUCTOR CERT
- TATTOO
- WATCH
- CLASS 2B LICENSE
- TAILORED MADE TROUSERS
- LEVI JEAN
- TAIWAN TRIP

KEEP HUMMING


ShoutMix chat widget

into the past

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credit to:

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X