In the land of the forgotten, lies the truth beneath

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the wall,
the hall,
the places i saw.
the joy,
the agony,
the times i been.
never believe ,
in a time like this.
i woke up thinking,
.
..
...
in this land where man lives,
i feel the joy and peace in these
the water running across our hands
the beautiful stars high upon the sky
the pleasant scent of the morning glory
the birds chirping away
the sweetness in the water i drink.

life beautiful
things are great
hearty laughter across the silence in my walkway
i wonder why cant these be true for places that is so faraway.

Hours ago,
i close my eyes.
to ease my mind.

The next moment i see
the fear of people along this street
walking across me like a fallen piece of stick
swollen cheeks, broken arms, limping legs, dripping bloods

where in the world is this place?
then i realize that this is the place that i have seen
in the emails that friends once had chained.

Feelings so strong
It bring me down
This is what the world out there going thru
I'm glad this is all but a dream.
Never will I want to go thru all these.
I appreciate the things around me,
the people around me and
the friends i cherish.

Why cant these be true for all out there?
This message is clearly shown to me
how ironically the world can be.
How unjust each individual one can have.

A message is telling me that i should tell u these
for the joy n happiness dun lies on the misery on others.
but rather build the joy in others with our happiness


9:03 PM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face

Adventurous Bee

Problems you may see.
The Bee will never believe..
Adventure will Never Cease..
The Adventurous Bee Will Make You Free.
find out more

Board Of Bees

- REINA
- HANJIE
- VIVIEN
- YUNQING

Goals

- ACCA CERT
- ROCK CLIMBING INSTRUCTOR CERT
- TATTOO
- WATCH
- CLASS 2B LICENSE
- TAILORED MADE TROUSERS
- LEVI JEAN
- TAIWAN TRIP

KEEP HUMMING


ShoutMix chat widget

into the past

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credit to:

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X